Copita Surf — a Silver and below event —
Welcome to Copita Surf - Our Silver level and below Edition!
We believe all-level teams deserve a Surf event experience! This event is open to all Silver and below teams. Copita Surf will be hosted at River Islands and surrounding cities.
- Age Groups: B/G U8-U15 - Silver and below. 7v7, 9v9 and 11v11
- Entry Fee: $695 (7v7) - $795 (9v9) - $895 (11v11)
- Early Bird Discount: $595 (7v7) - $695 (9v9) - $795 (11v11) – Early bird ends March 20, 2023
- Application Deadline: April 10, 2023
- Event Dates: April 22 - 23, 2023
- There will be a 3-game guarantee with finals on Sunday, April 23, 2023.
- All Games played at River Islands Sports Complex and Surrounding Cities
- 2010-2008 Birth year will play 11v11
- 2012-2011 Birth year will play 9v9
- 2015-2013 Birth year will play 7v7
- Tents & Benches provided for each team.
- Medals for 1st and 2nd place teams. (Championship Matches)
- Trophy for 1st place teams. (Championship Matches)
- No-hassle Online tournament check-in prior to the tournament start.
- No additional charges for using the convenience of paying by credit card.
- No Parking or Gate Fees (Everyone gets in the Complex for free!)
- Extremely responsive to teams scheduling needs based on travel distance and coaching conflicts.
This is a Class I Tournament open to USYS, US Club Soccer, USSSA, and FIFA-affiliated teams.
This event is sanctioned by US Club Soccer and ALL players must have 2021/2022 player cards to participate.
The registration deadline is April 10, 2023, at midnight. Teams will be notified of their acceptance for the event by April 12, 2023.
Apr 22, 2023
Apr 23, 2023
Application Submission Deadline
Apr 10, 2023 11:59 PM
Allowed Player's Age Groups:Boys: U8 U9 U10 U11 U12 U13 U14 U15
Girls: U8 U9 U10 U11 U12 U13 U14 U15
Accepted teams that request to drop from the tournament prior to the April 10, 2023 application deadline will be entitled to a full refund less a $100 administration fee and less the credit card processing fee.
Any accepted team is not entitled to a refund for any reason after the April 10, 2023 application deadline.
Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance; Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a governmental order cancels the event or prevents your team from traveling to the event, you will receive a full refund minus any credit card processing transaction fee