SURF SHOWCASE /// NORCAL 2022
SURF SHOWCASE - July 9-10, 2022 - River Islands Sports Complex (Lathrop) and surrounding areas.
Entry Fee: $595 (7v7) - $695 (9v9) - $895 (11v11)
Early Bird Pricing: $495 (7v7) $595 (9v9) $795 (11v11) - early bird ends June 15th
Registration Deadline - June 25th
Welcome to The Surf Showcase 2022, hosted by Valley Surf.
This event will be held July 9-10, 2022 in Lathrop, CA
This event will be for 2014 - 2004 birth year players.
- 2014-2013 Birth year will play 7v7
- 2012-2011 Birth year will play 9v9
- 2010-2004 Birth year will play 11v11
- Each team is guaranteed 3 Games.
- Two Division Placement. (Super Black & Black - where age groups permit)
- Medals for 1st and 2nd place teams. (Championship Matches)
- Trophy for 1st place teams. (Championship Matches)
- No-hassle Online tournament check-in prior to the tournament start.
- No additional charges for using the convenience of paying by credit card.
- No Parking or Gate Fees (Everyone gets in Complex for free!)
- Extremely responsive to teams scheduling needs based on travel distance and coaching conflicts.
Finals will be played on July 10th, 2022.
This is a Class I Tournament open to USYS, US Club Soccer, USSSA and FIFA affiliated teams.
This event is sanctioned by US Club Soccer and ALL players must have 2021/2022 player cards to participate.
The registration deadline is June 25th, 2022 at midnight. Teams will be notified of their acceptance for the event by on or before June 26th, 2022.
Jul 9, 2022
Jul 10, 2022
Application Submission Deadline
Jul 08, 2022 11:59 PM
Allowed Player's Age Groups:Boys: U10 U12 U13 U15 U16 U17 U19
Girls: U12 U13
Accepted teams that request to drop from the tournament prior to the June 25th, 2022 application deadline will be entitled to a full refund less a $100 administration fee and less the credit card processing fee.
Any accepted team is not entitled to a refund for any reason after the June 25th, 2022 application deadline.
Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance; Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a governmental order cancels the event or prevents your team from traveling to the event, you will receive a full refund minus any credit card processing transaction fee.