COPA SURF /// SAN JOSE (OLDERS)
Be part of a Regional Showcase tournament that sends its winners to Surf Cup in San Diego!
- Age Groups: Boys & Girls 2007-2003 (U15-U19)
- Entry Fee: $995 (11v11)
- Early Bird Pricing: $895 (11v11) - Expires January 22nd
- Application Deadline: February 22, 2022
- Event Dates: March 5-6, 2022
- There will be a 3-game guarantee with finals on Sunday, March 6, 2022.
- The Copa Surf San Jose will host boys and girls from 15U to 19U in two brackets:
- Best of the Best
- Super Black
Best of the Best winners will earn the automatic bid to Surf Cup San Diego in late July, 2022.
- 2007-2003 Birth year will play 11v11
- Each team is Guaranteed 3 Games.
- Two Division Placement. (Super Black & Black - where age groups permit)
- All Games played at Morgan Hill Sports Complex.
- Medals for 1st and 2nd place teams. (Championship Matches)
- Trophy for 1st place teams. (Championship Matches)
- Super Black Champion - Automatic Acceptance to SUMMER SURF CUP (Seperate Entry Payment Required)
- No-hassle Online tournament check-in prior to the tournament start.
- No additional charges for using the convenience of paying by credit card.
- No Parking or Gate Fees (Everyone gets in Complex for free!)
- Extremely responsive to teams scheduling needs based on travel distance and coaching conflicts.
This is a Class I Tournament open to USYS, US Club Soccer, USSSA and FIFA affiliated teams.
This event is sanctioned by US Club Soccer and ALL players must have 2021/2022 player cards to participate.
The registration deadline is February 22, 2022 at midnight. Teams will be notified of their acceptance for the event by February 23, 2022.
Mar 5, 2022
Mar 6, 2022
Application Submission Deadline
Feb 22, 2022 11:59 PM
Allowed Player's Age Groups:Boys: U15 U16 U17 U19
Girls: U15 U16 U17 U19
Accepted teams that request to drop from the tournament prior to the February 22, 2022 application deadline will be entitled to a full refund less a $100 administration fee and less the credit card processing fee.
Any accepted team is not entitled to a refund for any reason after the February 22, 2022 application deadline.
Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance; Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a governmental order cancels the event or prevents your team from traveling to the event, you will receive a full refund minus any credit card processing transaction fee